Jobs at Smart Vision Labs
We’re a diverse group of entrepreneurs, engineers, and problem-solvers. We come to work every day because we think everyone should have access to vision care.
What We Offer
Health, dental, and vision care
Competitive salary plus equity
4 weeks paid vacation
Team happy hours
40,000 sq ft co-working space
We’re looking for a customer experience associate to build and maintain strong relationships with our clients. In this role, you will provide support for our hardware and software products, conduct training sessions in person and remotely (be willing to travel!), and go above and beyond expectations to keep our customers happy. A demonstrated history of problem solving, empathy, and excellent communication skills are essential. In this role, you will have opportunities to explore other areas of our company including sales and marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy and support our cutting-edge vision testing technology
- Build creative solutions to address customer concerns through various media (phone, email, social media, in person)
- Create a memorable, positive experience for anyone who interacts with Smart Vision Labs
- Exceed customer expectations by constantly improving the customer’s experience
- Best-in-class communication skills: you speak, write, and think on your feet
- Customer obsessed: you empathize with others and find creative solutions to solve their problems
- Friendly: even in difficult situations, your grit and focus ensure that you never lose your professional demeanor or your rapport with others
We are looking for an experienced Director of Business Development to drive our partnerships. This is a rare opportunity to build out strategic relationships from the ground up: our telemedicine platform is the future of Smart Vision Labs, so we’re looking for a candidate who’s both motivated and prepared to make our goals a reality.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and research potential partners for our innovative telemedicine platform
- Establish and maintain relationships with the top 50 US optical and independent optical stores
- Work closely with marketing to optimize conversion funnel
- Manage multiple relationships and own outbound strategic communications to our partners
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales and/or business development
- Proven track record of success in closing major partnership deals
- Self-motivated: you have a demonstrated history of coming up with creative solutions when confronted with rejection
- Every new prospect represents a potential business opportunity for you, so you act with the future in mind
- Medical device, optical, and/or enterprise sales experience is a plus
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
Send us a note with your resume and we’ll keep it on file.